Please read the following requirements for submitting a custom order:
- Artwork Requirements (minimum image resolution of 150 dpi)
*Custom Steel Gobo Artwork Disclaimer: We strive to replicate the original artwork received as much as possible when rendering it as a custom gobo. Please note that metal tabbing is almost always necessary for this type of gobo, and that smaller sized gobos with detailed art or several characters may need to be changed.
- Gobo Size and/or Fixture Type
Rosco can manufacture custom steel gobos to fit virtually any light fixture available. The fixture you use will determine the size of the gobo you need. If you know the gobo size (B-size, M-size, etc) your fixture requires, then that’s all we need. If you don’t know the actual gobo size, many times the fixture manufacturer will provide its gobo requirements, including the gobo’s outer diameter (O.D.) and image area (I.A.). To be sure you get a gobo that fits your fixture, it's always best to provide the make and model of the lighting instrument you are using when ordering.
- Need by date must be a minimum of 2 days after order date. Minimum need by date requires overnight shipping to be selected at checkout.
Light Up Your Wedding
Lighting can completely transform your venue from ordinary to spectacular. Lighting has a powerful impact on the overall feel of your wedding and the mood of your guests.
Make the entire venue a canvas that reflects your décor. Project patterns and color on the wall, floor and/or ceiling with our standard patterns from our Wedding Collectionand gels or create a custom gobo and make certain areas of the room focal points. A custom gobo that projects your name or monogram on the dance floor or the wall behind the head table creates an impressive effect that will look amazing in your wedding photos.
To create a custom gobo, choose a Design and Font from Apollo's templates below or they can create a one-of-a-kind gobo using your engagement photo, invitation, or your own artwork.
Gobos are a cost effective way to transform your wedding venue and wow your guests. Put your name in lights with a custom gobo from Apollo.
Remember you can mix and match any of the icons and fonts below to create your own personal design.
- In order to project your gobo design, you will need a gobo projector / lighting fixture. There are hundreds of different lighting fixtures. The size of your gobo is dependent on the lighting fixture being used. Typically, the venue, event coordinator, DJ or lighting designer provides the lighting fixtures. Ask them to provide the name and model of the fixture
|1-Color, 2-Color and ColourScenic®|
|Material||1.1 mm Thick Borosilicate Glass|
- Color Gradients
- Longevity is affected by many factors including; fixture, usage, environment, pattern and other factors. Hours are not guaranteed.
- Verify fixture size prior to placing any order.
When you order a custom steel gobo, we recognize that your design and your situation are both completely unique; this includes the fixture you’re using to project it. Whether you need a tiny gobo for a moving light or an A-size gobo for the latest LED gobo projector, we can make your gobo in any size you need to fit into any fixture, many times at no extra expense to you.
|Standard Gobo Sizes|
|A||100mm||75mm||Fits most conventional ellipsoidals|
|B||86mm||64.5mm||Industry standard size for ellipsoidals|
|M||66mm||48mm||For Jr. Ellipsoidals|
|E||37.5mm||28mm||Mini ellipsoidals. Specify make and model.|
|Moving Light sizes rotating, static, effects wheels||Varies||Varies||Moving Light sizes can vary depending on static wheel, rotating or effects wheel. Specify make & model and the wheel used.|
|Architectural Projectors||Varies||Varies||Any architectural unit that utilizes gobos. Specify make & model.|