COLORstrip is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller.
The COLORstrip features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns.
Jacking the COLORstrip into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide (96.5cm x 6.4cm),and weighing less than 5 pounds (2.05kgs), it is ideal for creating “runway” effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
- DMX Channels: 4
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 384 LEDs (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Beam Angle: 53° x 27°
- Illuminance: 1,104 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 28 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2 kg)
- Dimensions: 38 x 2.5 x 6 in (965 x 64 x 155 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Optional Controllers: LED-FS1, IRC-6
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide