The basics of lighting control, redefined
The Element 2™ console adapts the award-winning Eos family control platform for venues with modest rigs and maximum hands-on fader control needs.
Simple or complex control? The choice is yours.
Affordable and easy to use, Element 2 brings the fundamentals of lighting control to the forefront while allowing access to a wealth of advanced control features below the surface. Simply record cues and fade times into Element's cue list for basic playback, or use effects, palettes, cue parts, discrete timing and follow times to create intricate lighting looks and transitions.
Need a setup that can be run by students or volunteers? Customizable Magic Sheets let you create a simple topographical or abstract interface to quickly control your rig from a touchscreen monitor.
Hands-on playback; familiar programming
Use the Element 2 console’s pageable, LTP (Latest Takes Precedence) faders to directly control your channels, or flip a switch and use them to control submasters, IFCB palettes, presets, manual timing and global effects masters and more.
Element 2 provides the same generous programming keypad as the larger desks in the Eos family, so you can move between consoles with ease.
Additional product features
- 1024 or 6144 outputs
- 40 pageable faders and a Master Fader Pair
- Single cue list
- Award-winning Eos color control tools
- Support for up to two external, Windows® 7-compatible high-resolution monitors (standard, single- or multi-touch), with discrete split-screen controls, frame management and snapshots, and three user-definable workspaces per monitor
- Offline or Client programming via ETCnomad™
- Fully synchronized backup via ETCnomad, ETCnomad Puck™or another Element or Element 2 console.
- Show file compatibility with all Eos-family products; data laundering for show files from ETC Legacy consoles and Transtechnik NT, Avab VLC, Grand MA1, Grand MA2 and Strand 500/300 series consoles.