Épix Strip Tour 50 is a pixel-mapping ½ meter LED strip fixture, featuring 25 LEDs in a row. Power and control it through the Épix Drive 900 on Art-Net Kling-Net or sACN (streaming ACN).
- Light Source: 25 LEDs (tri-color RGB) SMD 5050, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Viewing Angle: 125°
- Viewing Angle (with optional dome accessory): 180°
- Illuminance (white frost filter installed): 1,100 NITS
- Illuminance (with optional dome accessory): 700 NITS
- Illuminance (black stealth filter installed): 270 NITS
- Pixels: 25 x 1
- Pixel Pitch: 20 mm
- Refresh Rate: 4,700 Hz
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions: 19.68 x 1.2 x 4.7 in (500 x 30.5 x 119.5 mm)
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Data Connectors: 4-pin XLR
- Physical Linking: 36 inline Epix Strip Tour
- Minimum required device linking cable size: 4 conductor (2 x 18 AWG, 2 x 20 AWG)
- Total max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and last Epix Tour fixture: 210 ft (64 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and first Epix Tour fixture: 65 ft (20 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Tour fixtures: 60 ft (18 m)
- Total max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and last Epix Tour fixture: 300 ft (91 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and first Epix Tour fixture: 150 ft (45 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Tour fixtures: 100 ft (30 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, Kling-Net, sACN
- Control Channels Art-net, sACN : 75
- Power and Current: 7 W, 0.051 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 9 W, 0.046 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 8 W, 0.031 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Temperature (Ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)
- ÉPIX Strip Tour 50
- White Frost Filter
- Required Software: CHAUVET LED Studio and Windows7
- Controller (required): EPIX Drive 900, EPIX Drive 2000 IP
- Accessories (required): VIP Driver
- Compatible Mounting Options: M12 Bolt/Clamp
Customers Also Viewed
Épix Strip IP is a dynamic IP65 outdoor-rated, pixel-mapping 1-meter LED strip fixture featuring 100 LEDs in a row. Ideal for festivals, concert touring, and installations, this...
Épix Strip Tour is a pixel-mapping 1-meter LED strip, featuring 50 LEDs in a row and a 125º viewing angle. Power and control it through the Épix Drive 900 on Art-Net,...
Épix Strip IP 50 is an IP65 outdoor-rated pixel-mapping ½ meter LED strip fixture, featuring 50 LEDs. Ideal for use in tight spaces, this versatile fixture also comes with dome and...
The eNode8 PRO™ is a 1U rack space 8-universe Ethernet-DMX node which supports Art-Net, sACN, and RDM compatible DMX control systems utilizing 2 RJ45 etherCON auto-switching...
The eNode4™ is 4-universe Ethernet-DMX node which supports Art-Net, sACN, and RDM compatible DMX control systems utilizing 2 RJ45 etherCON auto-switching 10/100Mbps inputs and 4 5pin...
ColorSource 40 Available in two sizes, ColorSource® consoles provide hands-on control designed for the latest technology. These affordable, portable desks specialize in streamlined,...