Épix Strip Tour is a pixel-mapping 1-meter LED strip, featuring 50 LEDs in a row and a 125º viewing angle. Power and control it through the Épix Drive 900 on Art-Net, Kling-Net, or sACN (streaming ACN).
- Light Source: 50 LEDs (tri-color RGB) SMD 5050, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Viewing Angle: 125°
- Viewing Angle (with optional dome accessory): 180°
- Illuminance (white frost filter installed): 1,094 NITS
- Illuminance (with optional dome accessory): 701 NITS
- Illuminance (black stealth filter installed): 267 NITS
- Pixels: 50 x 1
- Pixel Pitch: 20 mm
- Refresh Rate: 4,700 Hz
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
- Dimensions: 39.37 x 4.72 x 1.18 in (1000 x 120 x 30 mm)
- Dimensions (with optional dome accessory): 39.37 x 5.31 x 1.18 in (1000 x 135 x 30 mm)
- Weight: 3.44 lb (1.56 kg)
- Weight (with optional dome accessory): 3.51 lb (1.59 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Data Connectors: 4-pin XLR
- Physical Linking: 18 inline Epix Strip Tour
- Minimum required device linking cable size: 4 conductor (2 x 18 AWG, 2 x 20 AWG)
- Total max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and last Epix Tour fixture: 210 ft (64 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and first Epix Tour fixture: 65 ft (20 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Tour fixtures: 60 ft (18 m)
- Total max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and last Epix Tour fixture: 300 ft (91 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 900 and first Epix Tour fixture: 150 ft (45 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Tour fixtures: 100 ft (30 m)
- Power and Current: 17 W, 0.14 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 17 W, 0.08 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 17 W, 0.07 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Temperature (Ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)
- ÉPIX Strip Tour
- White Frost Filter
- ÉPIX Drive 900
Customers Also Viewed
Épix Bar Tour is a pixel-mapping 1-meter LED bar, featuring 150 LEDs in three rows and a 125° viewing angle. Use the Épix Drive 900 to power and control it on Art-Net,...
Épix Strip Tour 50 is a pixel-mapping ½ meter LED strip fixture, featuring 25 LEDs in a row. Power and control it through the Épix Drive 900 on Art-Net Kling-Net or...
ETCnomad Education Package Are you a student with high ambitions? Do you want your own professional yet affordable control system? We have just the answer for you: the ETCnomad Education Package...
Details The Entour Faze is part of the Entour Atmospherics Series of products from ADJ. This 450W Faze Machine uses ADJ’s patent pending rapid heater technology that allows the...
ColorSource 20 Available in two sizes, ColorSource® consoles provide hands-on control designed for the latest technology. These affordable, portable desks specialize in streamlined,...
Épix Drive 900 hosts the processing and power supply for the Épix Tour system. It supports either 18 Épix Strip Tours or 6 Épix Bar Tours, or any combination of the...