A dedicated touchscreen remote for your Eos system
The ETCpad (ETC Portable Access Device) is a handheld tablet that offers purpose-built, touchscreen-based remote control for your Eos system.
The remote combines the convenient functionality of the aRFR / iRFR mobile apps with a dedicated, 8” industrial-grade tablet designed to withstand the wear and tear of production. Accessories including shoulder straps, stylus pens, docks and multi-tablet chargers are also available.
The ETCpad can connect wirelessly to your lighting network with a wireless access point, or it can connect directly to your Net3 network using a wired RJ45 connection.
The device works with all Eos® family consoles, Eos and Ion® Xe Remote Processor Units, and the Eos ETCnomad and ETCnomad Puck® software. Compatible products must be running Eos v2.6.3 or higher.
With the ETCpad, you can:
- Select channels and set parameter data
- Play back and edit cues
- Park channels
- Conduct dimmer and channel checks
- Patch conventional fixtures
- Manipulate Color, Pan/Tilt and other parameters using dedicated graphical controllers
- View a Cue List Display (monitor only), with current cue, several previous and pending cues displayed
- View and interact with a Playback display; controls include Go, Stop/Back and Go to Cue
- Access Direct Select controls