Antari is proud to unveil the most up-to-date Hazer, HZ-500, to the entertainment industry. HZ-500 is a groundbreaking masterpiece created by Antari R&D team with enormous experience in studying and designing haze machines after years of hard work. Therefore, the performance of HZ-500 is second to none and better than any other haze on stage. It can work with laser beams, lighting perfectly and bring the best atmospheric effects to all events. HZ-500 is definitely the best choice for those stage designers, performers, and audiences who are quite sensitive to surrounding settings.
1. Ideal for all venues where silence is golden.
Low-noise: Below 70dB at 10 cm distance.
2. Dry haze: the HZ-500 produces very dry haze, which does
not generate redundant moisture.
3. Extremely small particles: HZ-500 makes incredibly tiny
particulates. Thus, the haze can be distributed through air
further and faster. In addition, it means a greater hanging time.
4. Metal net and filter in the intake hole can prevent hazers
from clogging problems. The metal net and filter are
serviceable which means those can be detached easily
and cleaned by water.
5. Super low haze liquid consumption rate: 20 hours / per litre
6. A compact flight case is included making the unit tougher
and durable and easy to carry.
- Power: AC120V / 60Hz
- Output: 2,800 cu. ft. / min.
- Fluid Tank Capacity: 2.5 L
- Fluid Consumption Rate: +20 hours continuous work / per litre
- LCD Timer Panel Controller Included
- Compact Flight Case Included
- Air Pressure: 30 Psi
- Weight: 69.4 lbs. (31.5kg)
- Dimensions: (L) 20" (510mm) x (W) 14.8" (375mm) x (H) 13.8" (350mm)
- DMX Controllable with 5pin DMX In/Out
APPROVALS / RATINGS
CE | RoHs | cETLus