The Spectra Cyc 100 is a 100 Watt cyclorama/wall wash luminaire utilizing high output LED emitters. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc 100 blends color via a patented LED lens and reflector combination which reduces pixelization from direct view.
- Available in 5 Standard LED color configurations: RGBA, RGBW, 3K White, 6K White, or 3K-6K Tunable White Please Note: The RGBW version utilizes 3K emitters for the white channel. Variants will be considered custom.
- Asymmetrical reflector designed for broad, even distribution
- Patented LED blending lens
- On-board multi-voltage power supply 100-240VAC.
- Feed through power and data capabilities using PowerCON and 5-pin XLR connectors.
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols
- Push button addressing
- Preprogrammed modes for fixed colors, timed color changes and strobes.
- Integrated carrying handle
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 5.0 kg (approximate)
- Convection cooled, no fans
- cETLus listed for indoor use and CE marked
- Made in the USA
Special note: SSCYC 100, 200, and 400 do not include a hanging yoke and must be ordered separately.
Customers Also Viewed
The Spectra Cyc 200 is a 200 Watt cyclorama/wall wash luminaire utilizing high output LED emitters. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc 200 blends color via a...
The Spectra Cyc 400 is a cyclorama wall wash luminaire available in RGBA, RGBW, warm white, cool white, variable white and custom LED array options. Designed for theatrical and architectural...
The Spectra Cyc UV 50 is a 50 Watt cyclorama wall wash luminaire utilizing high output 365nm UV LED emitters. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc UV 50 blends the...
Speakon To Banana Speaker Cable from American Audio - ADJ Available in two different cable lengths.
Add some sparkle to face, body and hair with Ben Nye Sparklers glitter! These fine, cosmetic grade glitters can be used with a variety of mediums to achieve just the right amount of glimmer! Prep...
Use spike tape to mark a rehearsal or stage floor or to color-code cable. This cloth tape doesn't stretch or shrink like vinyl tape; it stays down and leaves no adhesive when removed.